NEW PARTNER CONTRACT FOR REMOTE PEERING => LINX, LONDON
NOT ONLY AMS-IX AND NL-ix PEERING BUT ALSO LINX PEERING NOW VIA NL-ix --
Apart from being a large Internet Exchange itself, NL-ix is also very successful in offering Remote Peering services from partner Internet Exchanges.
Already since early 2009 NL-ix is offering ‘AMS-IX peering’ on its ports, currently in use by many NL-ix members.
Since this month NL-ix is also a LINX-partner, which ables us to also offer ‘LINX-peering’ via NL-ix ports.
This means that currently three global top-5 Internet Exchanges can be reached via a single NL-ix port: LINX, AMS-IX and NL-ix, with together app 1000 unique peers.
By operating networks network nodes now in 6 European countries (UK, GE, FR, BE, LUX and NL) more announcements for remote peering services from other large Internet Exchanges can be expected.
For more specific information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 2013-01-29
Other news items
- Steeds meer organisaties aangesloten bij Trusted Networks Initiative
- trusted network initiatief het laatste redmiddel tegen grote internet aanvallen
- Rotterdam: Internationaal kruispunt naar de wereld
- Launch of a New Weapon in the Fight against DDos Attacks
- NL-ix Backbone hits 500Gbit/s
- NL-ix welcomes its 400th member
- NL-ix announces 100GE ports in six countries
- Many rootservers connected to NL-ix
- ROUTE-SERVER CAMPAIGN WITH iPAD-5 AWARD
- MaxiTEL, first customer in Data Facilities connecting to SIP-X