NEW PARTNER CONTRACT FOR REMOTE PEERING => LINX, LONDON
NOT ONLY AMS-IX AND NL-ix PEERING BUT ALSO LINX PEERING NOW VIA NL-ix --
Apart from being a large Internet Exchange itself, NL-ix is also very successful in offering Remote Peering services from partner Internet Exchanges.
Already since early 2009 NL-ix is offering ‘AMS-IX peering’ on its ports, currently in use by many NL-ix members.
Since this month NL-ix is also a LINX-partner, which ables us to also offer ‘LINX-peering’ via NL-ix ports.
This means that currently three global top-5 Internet Exchanges can be reached via a single NL-ix port: LINX, AMS-IX and NL-ix, with together app 1000 unique peers.
By operating networks network nodes now in 6 European countries (UK, GE, FR, BE, LUX and NL) more announcements for remote peering services from other large Internet Exchanges can be expected.
For more specific information, please contact us at email@example.com
Posted on 2013-01-29
Other news items
- Press Release: The Neutral Internet Exchange (NL-ix) opens PoP in TelecityGroup Warsaw1 data centre.
- Press Release: The Neutral Internet exchange (NL-ix) expands European reach
- Persbericht: De Neutral Internet exchange rolt Cloud Connectivity service uit over 86 datacenters in 11 Europese landen.
- Press Release: NL-ix completes cloud portfolio using Interxion Cloud Connect
- Press Release: NL-ix to open Internet exchange PoP at TelecityGroup AMS6 DC
- Hosting Hot Topic: De opkomst van grote cloudproviders, kans of bedreiging?
- Steeds meer organisaties aangesloten bij Trusted Networks Initiative
- trusted network initiatief het laatste redmiddel tegen grote internet aanvallen
- Rotterdam: Internationaal kruispunt naar de wereld
- Launch of a New Weapon in the Fight against DDos Attacks