NL-ix CELEBRATES FIRST RESELLER CONTRACT WITH EQUINIX
EQUINIX AND NL-ix INTENSIFY COOPERATION --
On October 9, during the impressive opening of the new Equinix AM3 Datacenter at Science Park in Amsterdam, more joyful highlights were celebrated.
Because, during the event, Equinix also signed the first reseller-contract with NL-ix.
Therefor NL-ix welcomes Equinix as its reseller and is convinced that this agreement will strengthen the current business relationship furthermore.
Michiel Eielts (MD NL of Equinix) and Mischa van Rossum (MD NL-ix) shake hands on the contract
Recently NL-ix launched a new reseller-program, which will bring extra benefits for datacenters, system integrators or other parties, since with this program partners can resell NL-ix services as if they are offered by themselves:
• End-customers can order both the Partner facilities and the peering port at the same Partner sales-team.
• Partners can extend their portfolio with additional services to attract even more customers.
Posted on 2012-10-22
Other news items
- NL-ix Backbone hits 500Gbit/s
- NL-ix welcomes its 400th member
- NL-ix announces 100GE ports in six countries
- Many rootservers connected to NL-ix
- ROUTE-SERVER CAMPAIGN WITH iPAD-5 AWARD
- MaxiTEL, first customer in Data Facilities connecting to SIP-X
- SUMMER CAMPAIGN ON 10 Gb NL-ix PORTS: IPAD-MINI !
- NL-ix LATE SUMMER DRINK, 25 SEPTEMBER, SCHEVENINGEN
- NL-ix ANNOUNCES 100 Gb CUSTOMER INTERFACES
- MORE NL-ix PRESENCE IN ROTTERDAM AREA