NL-ix CELEBRATES FIRST RESELLER CONTRACT WITH EQUINIX
EQUINIX AND NL-ix INTENSIFY COOPERATION --
On October 9, during the impressive opening of the new Equinix AM3 Datacenter at Science Park in Amsterdam, more joyful highlights were celebrated.
Because, during the event, Equinix also signed the first reseller-contract with NL-ix.
Therefor NL-ix welcomes Equinix as its reseller and is convinced that this agreement will strengthen the current business relationship furthermore.
Michiel Eielts (MD NL of Equinix) and Mischa van Rossum (MD NL-ix) shake hands on the contract
Recently NL-ix launched a new reseller-program, which will bring extra benefits for datacenters, system integrators or other parties, since with this program partners can resell NL-ix services as if they are offered by themselves:
• End-customers can order both the Partner facilities and the peering port at the same Partner sales-team.
• Partners can extend their portfolio with additional services to attract even more customers.
Posted on 2012-10-22
Other news items
- Steeds meer organisaties aangesloten bij Trusted Networks Initiative
- trusted network initiatief het laatste redmiddel tegen grote internet aanvallen
- Rotterdam: Internationaal kruispunt naar de wereld
- Launch of a New Weapon in the Fight against DDos Attacks
- NL-ix Backbone hits 500Gbit/s
- NL-ix welcomes its 400th member
- NL-ix announces 100GE ports in six countries
- Many rootservers connected to NL-ix
- ROUTE-SERVER CAMPAIGN WITH iPAD-5 AWARD
- MaxiTEL, first customer in Data Facilities connecting to SIP-X